دانلود جدیدترین ورژن کرک فونیکس Phoenix Service Software 2011.08.005.45529 Cracked
تغییرات این ورژن
Main component versions in the release:
• DK2 Driver Version 07.14.0.25
• Nokia Connectivity Cable USB Driver Version 220.127.116.11
• Flash Update Package 2011.010.000
• FLS-x Drivers Version 2.09.28
• FUSE Connection Manager v 2011.6.0.62MAIN CHANGES & ERROR CORRECTIONS FROM PREVIOUS VERSION 2011.8.3.45122
New Products added
• New version of FUSE connection Manager
• New version of Flash Update Package
• New version of Autotuning components
• New version of Product API
• New version of Tucson components. NOTE: Tucson operations combined with “flash” – option are now
handled in the same way as “refurbishment”, which requires Mass Memory Content File to be available.
• Tucson components now support RM-704 and product using same engine
Error Corrections & changes
• Correction to RX-51 phone SW related error which caused security self test fail after combo memory
has been replaced and product is autotuned successfully
• Correction to DCT-4 Band Information writing
• Correction to use with USER rights. Connections and other configurations made with ADMIn rights can
now be used with USER rights
• Correction to RM-555 eMMC file programming during refurbishment flashing ( Genius Case #177026)
• Correction to hanging problem in Envira – Tool ( ZIP – file generator)
• Envira – Tool can now collect Phoenix crash file ( Minidump.dmp) into the same ZIP – file with other
• FUSE – Connection Manager now starts in NO CONNECTION – state each time Phoenix is started. User
must always select the desired connection after starting Phoenix. This helps to avoid problems caused
by changes in tool setup which have been made while Phoenix was shut down.
• Change to Tucson menu items and their use with “flash” option: Flashing is now handled in the same
manner as “refurbishment” – option in Firmware Update – menu. This means that the use of Mass
Memory File is mandatory and it needs to be available in the product specific directory. if file is not
available, process will fail an it will be aborted.
• New common data package location in use.Please see document SR1315 in KICS Information Center
for further information.
• All Nokia Service Software Applications will use following location for product specific data:
- Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Nokia\Packages
- Windows 7: C:\Program Data\Nokia\Packages
• During installation, Data Packages should be installed in these directories, if they install to any other
location by default. Target folder for local data packages can be changed in the installation wizard
• This version contains the latest Tucson components. Therefore it is not necessary to use Tucson
Add-On Installation Packages
• Before you start Phoenix or Care Suite installation to Windows 7 the User Account Control (UAC)
should be turned off from Windows Control Panel settings.
• For more information concerning new options in “Firmware Update” – menu and their use, Please see
document SR1313 in KICS Information Center.
• Product Code changes for USB Only – phones (RX-51, RM-596 etc) work only when used with FPS-21
Flash Prommer and USB connection from prommer rear panel to phone. Please select USB as Product
• Do not use Flash option simultaneously with product code change for USB Onbly phones, flash phone
separately with Firmware Update
• It is recommended to use FPS-21 flash prommer with TCPIP connection when refurbishing USB Only -
phones (RM-596 etc) due to mandatory optional MMC file size.
• Connection media to FLS-5 must be configured to be “USB_FBUS”. After FLS-4 support has been
removed FBUS connection does not work anymore with FLS-5
KNOWN ERRORS & LIMITATIONS
• Software downgrade with Tucson system is only possible for BB 5.0 products supporting the Data
Package 2 concept.
• Flashing with setup FLS-5, SS-46 and product specific adapter is not supported anymore. FLS-5 can
be used with other product specific cables and adapters, but not with SS-46 Interface Adapter.
• If you install old DCT-4 data packages, Flash Update Package File installation path may be wrong. This
is caused by very old DCT-4 data packages which contain Flash Update Package and overwrite current
information during installation. If you experience problems when updating FPS-x prommers, please
check that Phoenix “Prommer maintenance” is looking for the files from the correct location which is
“C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nokia\Tss\Flash”. If not, Phoenix will show error “Update via ini – file
failed”. In this case, select “Update” from that Phoenix “Prommer maintenance” – UI, browse to correct
directory and select “fpsxupd.ini” for all other prommers except the FPS-8.
• Refurbishment flashing and product code change for RX-51 product requires SX-4 card to be
• FPS-21 flashing for RX-51 works only with TCPIP connection. FPS-21 prommer with new HW version
11 has been released to correct this. Sales pack code is 0089J83 , old HW version is not delivered
• Please refer to product specific documents and instructions concerning the limitations of the RX-51
• RX-51 flashing does not work when CU-4 is used
• RX-51 Product Code changes work only without FLASH option, please flash phone separately
• When version 2010_12_8_42304 or newer with FUSE connection manager is installed on top of older
Phoenix versions, there may be an additional delay of several minutes when you start Phoenix for the
first time. Please wait patiently; Phoenix will start after configuration is finished.
• When using Data Package download functions with online connection, download times may
occasionally be long. This is not caused by Phoenix (or Care Suite). The download speed from online
servers is occasionally is known to be slow, depending on how data is buffered on caching servers.
• After you close Phoenix, it may not restart. To rectify this:
- Use Windows Task Manager to manually shut down phoenix.exe and FuseService.exe processes, or
optionally restart your PC
• It is not possible to program Mass Media Content file to some devices over direct USB cable
connection, due to the large size of the file. For these models a feature called “Media Check” has been
implemented. When this type of product is connected to service software / PC via direct USB cable the
refurbishment option will be disabled. Please use a flash prommer.
• To be able to use the help files in Windows 7 you need to install Windows Help program
(WinHlp32.exe) for Windows 7. Ways to locate WinHlp32.exe:
- Start Phoenix with online connection to Internet, select “Help” and “Phoenix help”. Click the
“Microsoft Help and Support” website link. Download WinHlp32 and install it.- Go to
[برای مشاهده لینک ها شما باید عضو سایت باشید برای عضویت در سایت بر روی اینجا کلیک بکنید] . Type “WinHlp32″ to “Search Microsoft.com” – field. Locate
Windows Help program (WinHlp32.exe) for Windows 7 and install it
• When using flash prommers, only one connection type to one prommer is allowed. Please use either
NFPD USB or NFPD TCPIP connection to one prommer, not both connections to same prommer
Supported operating systems and user rights
• Windows XP Service Pack 1 or higher
• When installing Phoenix into Win XP you must have local admin rights.
• When using in Win XP, user must have power user rights.
• Windows 7 32 Bit versi
[برای مشاهده لینک ها شما باید عضو سایت باشید برای عضویت در سایت بر روی اینجا کلیک بکنید]